Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town is located north of Toronto, and south of North Bay. It is approximately halfway between the two cities on Highway 11 (Ontario). Cannington was first settled in 1819 by John Egan who built a sawmill there. The mill was later sold to William Foster and James Wilson, who renamed it "Wilson's Mill". In 1856 the community had grown enough that a post office opened under the name Cannington Mills; this name persisted until 1907 when it became simply Cannington.