Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The town was incorporated in 1976. It is located on the northern shore of Bay d'Espoir, an arm of Trinity Bay. The community takes its name from a small fishing settlement which was established by Captain James Cook during his 1764 voyage to Newfoundland and Labrador.