Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
It is the largest community in western New Brunswick, and was named for Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst. The town has a number of heritage buildings that have been designated as protected by the province. The oldest building is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (1829). It also has a historic cemetery dating to 1820 with some graves from 1785-1790; it was restored in 1989 by volunteers and government funding.