Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The community was renamed St. François Xavier in 1836 after the patron saint of Francis Xavier, a Spanish Jesuit missionary who worked with indigenous peoples in Japan and India. It is home to the oldest church building still standing on its original foundation west of Quebec City (St-François-Xavier Church). The first post office opened in 1879 under the name Grantown; it was renamed St. François Xavier two years later, and closed permanently on April 1, 1955.