Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The city was founded on April 7, 1854 by the Baron of Itajubá. The name Divinópolis means "City of God". Its first mayor was João Batista de Oliveira Castro, who donated land for the construction of a church. In 1895 it became a municipality and in 1938 it gained status as an independent city from Belo Horizonte.