Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The Aywaille municipality was created in 1977 by the merger of the former municipalities of Awan, Chambralles, Deigné and Sougné-Remouchamps. The first written record about Aywaille dates from 1066 when it was called "Aqualia". In 1160 it became a part of Huy Abbey's possessions. It remained under its control until 1796 when Belgium became independent after which it belonged to the province de Liège.