Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in the USA
The name Oostnieuwkerke comes from the words "Oost" (east) and "Nieuwkerk" (new church). The first time it was mentioned was in 1277. In 1550, there were only three houses in the village. There are still some old buildings left like a farmhouse called 'De Vier Winden' which dates back to 1670.