Printed on premium quality, glossy, photo paper
Available in 3 sizes
Printed in Canada
The first postmaster, R.A. Beaumont, was the son of a local merchant and operated the post office out of his store on Main Street until it moved to its current location in 1965. Beaumont is home to St Vital Church (1919), which is located at 50 Avenue and 48 Street; The Beaumont Library (1967) located at 49 Avenue & 47 Street; The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #40 - Beaumont-Devonport Memorial Hall (1959); as well as several parks including: Centennial Park, Father Lacombe Park & Playground/Splash Pad/Wading Pool Complex and Lions Park with a skateboard park that opened in 2010 along with an outdoor ice rink that operates during winter months for public use.